So one's health should be a straightforward affair - none of these fandangled bells and whistles, just honest-to-goodness fitness? Well that's fine, but how can you measure improvement? Try and figure out how quickly you ran last week compared to this week. What about last month? Do you think you were over-exerting yourself? Not trying hard enough?
How many calories did you burn?
All a bit too much to keep track of, isn't it? What you need is the Garmin Forerunner 110 - the most efficient and simple-to-use Garmin fitness facilitator to date. Wrist-borne and ready to roll out of the box, you need only charge it, get a quick satellite fix, answer a few key questions about yourself and you're good to go.
Sensational, really - but there's more: with wireless heart rate transmitter you can get accurate calorie-burning computation and beats per minute to display as well as record. In addition to which, all your data is recorded for later review with Garmin Connect - compare and share your personal bests with other fitness enthusiasts upon the internet.
- Strap On and Take the Bolt: asks no more than a preliminary battery charge, satellite fix and the answering of a few questions and you can be out the gate
- GPS: high-sensitivity receiver works even near tall trees and buildings, whilst HotFix satellite prediction allows you to quickly lock on to satellites
- Heart Beats Faster: includes wireless chest-strap HRM with heart rate-based calorie computation
- Hands-Off: includes Auto Lap feature for to automatically start a new lap
- Garmin Connect / Garmin Training Centre: share and compare stored fitness data with other fitness enthusiasts online
- Go for a Dip: water-resistant
- Physical: weight - 0.05 kg, dimensions - 45 x 69 x 14 mm, water resistance - IPX7 [submersible to 1 m for 30 min]
- Display: type - Mono-LCD, dimensions - 25 x 25 mm, resolution - 52 x 30 px
- Memory: maps - N/A, waypoints - N/A, routes - N/A, lap history - 1000
- Connectivity: wireless - ANT+, GPS - high-sensitivity receiver [includes HotFix]
- Power: battery - rechargeable Li-Ion [internal], life - 8 / 504 hrs [training / power saving mode], supply - AC adaptor [included]
- GARMIN Forerunner 110 [Red]
- AC Charger
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
- Owner's Manual