Forerunner 210 gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every kilometre. This GPS-enabled sports watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you worked.
Easy to Use
We made the Forerunner 210 simple to use so you can focus on your workout. Out of the box, you’ll charge it, take it outside to find GPS satellites and answer a few setup questions. Then just press start and take off. Once you’re done, press stop. It really is that easy.
Take it Further
For runners who want more training capabilities, Forerunner 210 lets you create customised interval sessions and see your pace for each interval. If you’re using the 210 with the foot pod, you will later be able to see your cadence, or steps per minute, when you upload your data to Garmin Connect.
Follow Your Heart
Forerunner 210 comes bundled with our premium soft strap heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute. It has five heart rate zones, which you can customise based on your exact zones. You can also set up heart rate alerts to notify you when you are above or below your targets. Forerunner 210 provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can more accurately track your calories burned.
Outdoors or In
We took the easy-to-use operations of the Forerunner 110 and added indoor capabilities, making the 210 the perfect sports watch for those who like options. For outdoor runs, Forerunner 210 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track that same data at the gym, snap the foot pod¹ onto your shoe and you’re good to go. Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data that is 98 percent accurate for most users, right out of the box.
For even more options, Forerunner 210 also works with certain indoor fitness equipment so you can track and store data from a treadmill run or an indoor cycling workout. This capability helps you bridge the gap between your indoor and outdoor fitness activities so you can continually track your progress. See a list of fitness facilities and compatible equipment.
Store, Analyse and Share
Whether you’re training for a race or launching a healthier lifestyle, you’ll love the motivation that comes from reviewing your workouts online. Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect™, our website for free data analysis and sharing. Just upload to Garmin Connect from your PC or Mac, then see the route you traveled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals and more. For indoor activities when the GPS isn’t in use, you won’t see mapping in Garmin Connect, but you’ll still have a record of your workout data.
Monitor Your Health
You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the Forerunner 210 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on Forerunner 210, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
Fast and Accurate
Forerunner 210 features HotFix® satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm
- Display size, WxH: 2.5 x 2.5 cm diameter
- Display resolution, WxH: 52 x 30 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: 52 g
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps and Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- History: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
Features and Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: yes (some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: yes (some versions)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): no
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): no
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): no
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): no
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): no
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): no
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): no
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): no
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Shock Resistant: yes
- Sport watch: yes
Whats in the Box?
- Forerunner 210
- Premium heart rate monitor
- Foot Pod
- AC charger
- Charging/Data clip
- Quick start manual
- Owner's manual on disk
Shipping: We are proud to use Toll Priority to ship all of our heart rate monitors. Toll Priority is one of the most reputable and reliable courier services available in Australia. We ship your order within 24-48 hours and delivery is then overnight to most parts of Australia. We also provide you with the consignment details so you can track the progress of your parcel. To ensure a quick and safe delivery please nominate a street address where someone will be available during business hours to sign for your order. If you would prefer us to leave your package without a signature at your risk, please let us know in the comments section. Our delivery fee is a flat $11.