Ultra-Durable Battery Life
Make constantly charging your watch a thing of the past. With APEX, you will have a watch that is built to last above and beyond your workout. In UltraMax setting, the battery is carefully engineered to last up to 100 hours using GPS. While using normal mode will yield up to 35 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days.
Built in Premium
Transitioning from the workplace to training is easy with the APEX's intelligent build and design. With finish options including titanium alloy and stainless steel bezel alongside a sapphire glass face for extreme protection, you are prepared for any and every environment.
Simplicity at its Finest
Changing screens and using devices can be overwhelming with traditional buttons, especially in the middle of a workout. With the digital dial, you can easily navigate through the APEX, allowing you to focus on the important things like finishing your run or prepping your next set.
Training Efficiency Without Injury
To prevent injury, there’s nothing more crucial than training correctly. We’re able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). Exerted way too much stamina? COROS Trainer will notify you it’s time to rest up. Based on the effort level and training history, you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity.
Equipped with track and navigation features, APEX can be your best tool when you need directions the most. Routes are uploaded and displayed on grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading and elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
Smart Learning Stride Length
Introducing COROS' very own, Intelligent Stride Algorithm. This unique algorithm embodies machine learning at its core to record your personal range of motion while running. This will build your very own stride model that will be used for indoor running or areas of weak GPS signal (such as tunnels).
Your Complete Training Guide
Based on a unique algorithm with lactate threshold, VO2 Max and HR, the COROS Trainer dials-in your running training every day. Using your personal historical data along with metrics from your latest activity, such as pace, distance and HR - COROS Trainer will calculate a perceived effort and recommend a time for full recovery.
ANY WORKOUT, ANYWHERE
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build your own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
Stay on Track
A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm, is used to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run on it.
- Display Size: 46mm: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors) - 42mm: 1.1 in. 218 x 218 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: 46mm: Titanium Alloy - 42mm: Stainless Steel
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Bands: 46mm: 22mm - 42mm: 20mm
- Physical Size: 46mm: 46 x 46 x 11.9 mm - 42mm: 42.00 x 42.00 x 11.75 mm
- Weight With Silicone Band 46mm: 55.3 g - 42mm: 49 g
- Weight With Nylon Band 46mm: 45 g - 42mm: 38 g
- Phone Connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory Connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life: (46mm/42mm) Up to 100/80 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode, Up to 35/25 Hours in Full GPS Mode, Up to 30/24 Days for Regular Use
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Mountain Climb, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport, Strength, Training