The CrossCore® - Rotational Bodyweight Training™ system was originally designed for the US Military to give soldiers the most reliable and versatile fitness system available whether indoors or out. Whatever the fitness goal or training style CrossCore® adapts like nothing else on the planet.
Most gym routines contain plenty of pulling and pushing moves – the basic movements of everyday human life – that will build a lean physique and prepare you for a huge variety of real-life tasks. But your gains could be even greater if you add rotational movements. The trunk muscles provide the link between power generated from the hips and the shoulders. They’re the key to transmitting that force in an efficient manner, so a weak core will hold you back. People have traditionally found it tricky to train rotational moves – which is where the CrossCore® Trainer comes into action. This workout system is now making its way into mainstream gym chains. The key to the system is its nifty ‘Pull The Pin’ option. When the pin’s in, it works just like a traditional suspension trainer. When the pin comes out, the CrossCore® Trainer basically turns into a pulley, adding an element of instability that makes any move you do exponentially tougher. Learning to control rotation and then to use it also helps with everyday movement from walking to running, sprinting and throwing. Using the CrossCore® Trainer also reduces the likelihood of injury around these joints due to that increased control of movement and reduced stress to the joint.
The CrossCore® Trainer is the only " suspension type" system in the world that utilizes a lockable pulley system. Insert the magnetic pin to lock the pulley in place when more stable movements are needed. PULL THE PIN™ for rotational movement to really stimulate the core and improve balance. The detachable handles and pulley system work together to allow other forms of resistance to be used such as kettlebells and resistance bands. For pull-ups and knee raises the handle carabiners clip right into the top of the pulley housing. The CrossCore® Trainer attaches to any safe anchor point between 7’ and 11’ high. And when you’re ready to pack it up, the complete system fits into a small carry bag and weighs a little over 2kgs. Made In The USA, this product is heavy-duty and built to withstand up to approximately 450kgs.
This is the perfect piece of equipment for all personal trainers, outdoor trainers, athletes, mma fighters, sports enthusiasts or just somebody that wants to get in great shape.
CrossCore® - Rotational Bodyweight Trainer Advantages
• "Locked-N-Loaded" mode fully locks the pulley wheel into "static mode" with the use of a magnetic pin, which greatly adds to the stability of the CrossCore® - Rotational Bodyweight Trainer when in use.
• The Locked-N-Loaded magnetic pin can be easily removed at any time and stored at the top of the pulley. Unlocking the pulley puts the War Machine in "open mode" and allows for more advanced exercises or for freeweights and resistance straps to be used.
• Handles clip in at the top of the CrossCore® - Rotational Bodyweight Trainer for exercises where the pulley is not needed and handles need to be higher off the ground (such as knee raises and pull ups)
• Self leveling handles. The CrossCore® - Rotational Bodyweight Trainer assures the user will never have to re- adjust the height of the handles during an exercise when in "open mode".
• Foot cradle padding keeps straps from cutting into the legs and arms when performing certain exercises like knee raises and hamstring curls.
• Handles are interchangeable with other cable attachments such as ankle straps, D handles, rope attachments and more.
• Rope length can quickly and safely be shortened to any length to add versatility to your exercise routine. Adjustment is only needed on one side!
Counter weights (maximum 22 kgs), such as a Kettlebell or resistance band, can be added to one side to provide resistance on the other. The War Machine is the only "suspension type" of trainer on the planet to use body weight, freeweight and resistance bands as a means of resistance.
• Resistance for most exercises can be increased or decreased in "micro increments" simply by moving the feet forward or backward.
A crossover (same as cable crossover) can be created by spacing two CrossCore® - Rotational Bodyweight Trainers about 8' apart and then using weighted resistance, such as a Kettlebell. This creates an unbelievable workout solution for those situated in isolated areas, such as our Troops.
• The built in Door Anchor is included FREE and is always attached to the main strap and ready to use at any time. PVC coated so it will not scratch.
• Take it with you! Your CrossCore® - Rot