Explore the World with Reliable Navigation in Hand
- Rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2.6” sunlight-readable color display
- Preloaded with TopoActive maps (Australia and New Zealand) featuring routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Know where you’re at with a high-sensitivity receiver with quad helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via BLUETOOTH® technology and ANT+® technology available on GPSMAP 64sx and GPSMAP 64csx models
- GPSMAP 64csx adds 8-megapixel autofocus camera that lets you geotag photos
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS mode
Navigate your next adventure with the GPSMAP 64x handheld navigator series. Whether you’re hiking, cycling, geocaching or climbing, you are free to explore more with proven Garmin handheld navigation in the palm of your hand. And the series now has multi-GNSS support and TopoActive mapping.
GPSMAP 64 Series Explained
- GPSMAP 64x - Navigator Only
- GPSMAP 64sx - Navigator, Compass, Altimeter
- GPSMAP 64csx - Navigator, Compass, Altimeter & Camera
Explore the Terrain
The GPSMAP 64x handheld series comes preloaded with TopoActive maps featuring routable streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways and natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, parks and accommodations.
Keep Your Fix
With its quad helix antenna and high-sensitivity receiver and multiple global navigation system support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo), the GPSMAP 64x series locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
With 8 GB of onboard memory and a microSD™ card slot for expandable storage, you can conveniently download even more maps.
The GPSMAP 64x series also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery(subscription required) that lets you load satellite images and integrate them with your maps.
GPSMAP 64sx and 64csx handhelds let you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favorite hike or cache without waiting for you to plug in to your computer; simply press “send” to transfer your information to another Garmin handheld.
GPSMAP 64csx also connects to compatible Garmin devices, including accessory sensors such as the tempe™ temperature sensor and a heart rate monitor.
With smart notifications, you can wirelessly receive emails, texts and alerts from your paired compatible device. Stay connected without having to dig into your backpack for your smartphone.
Document Your Journey
With GPSMAP 64csx, you can capture the highlights of your outings with the built-in 8-megapixel autofocus camera. Each photo is automatically geotagged with the location of where it was taken, allowing you — or those you share your photos with — to easily navigate back to that spot in the future.
The GPSMAP 64x series features paperless geocaching. Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.com.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
- Physical dimensions 2.4" x 6.3" x 1.4" (6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm)
- Display size 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type transflective, 65K color TFT
- Weight 8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
- Battery 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life 16 hours
- Water rating IPX7
- Memory/History 8 GB
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded maps
- TopoActive (routable)
- Ability to add maps
- Storage and Power Capacity microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 5000
- Routes 200
- Track log 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Area calculation
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Geocaching-friendly Yes (Paperless)
- Custom maps compatible
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Picture viewer
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- GPS: yes
- GLONASS: yes
- Galileo: yes
In the Box
- GPSMAP 64x
- USB cable