Hybrid Smartwatch with Hidden Touchscreen Display
- Stylish, traditional watch design with real watch hands
- The touchscreen display is only visible when you needed it
- Stay connected with smart notifications¹ delivered right to your wrist
- Tune in to your fitness and well-being with all-day health monitoring features
- Connected GPS for tracking outdoor walk or run activities1; includes additional built-in activity profiles
- Battery life: up to five days in smart mode and an additional week in watch mode (hands tell time only)
- Vivomove 3s is a smaller watch face at 39mm. The Vivomove 3 is 44mm.
Love Your Look
The vívomove 3/3S smartwatch combines the traditional look of an analog watch with the essential smart features you count on to keep up with your busy life. Available in a variety of colours, there’s a vívomove 3/3S to suit every look.
Stay in Touch
From work meetings to workout classes, vívomove 3S ensures that you’re still connected, even when your phone is tucked away.
The display only appears when you need it. Interact with the touchscreen, and the hands dynamically move away.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar widget.
A Better Understanding of You
This smartwatch is packed with features that let you tune into your health, 24/7. Estimate Pulse Ox² at the wrist, keep tabs on your body’s energy levels with Body Battery™ energy monitoring, even track your menstrual cycle from month to month. vívomove 3/3s also tracks stress, sleep, heart rate³, hydration and more.
Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks and runs. Want to try something different? The smartwatch also offers activity profiles for yoga, strength, cardio, pool swimming and more.
Change Your Look
If you like to change watch bands as often as you change your clothes, no problem. vívomove 3S is compatible with industry-standard 18 mm quick-release bands and the 3 has standard 20mm quick-release bands
Share and Compete
The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media.
See your daily steps, floors climbed, intensity minutes and more.
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Stress tracking can tell if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
Wrist-based heart rate³ constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Log your daily water intake as a reminder to stay hydrated.
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages, as well as Pulse Ox².
1When paired with a compatible smartphone
²This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries
³Activity tracking accuracy
- Lens Material: chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel Material: stainless steel
- Case material fibre-reinforced polymer
- Quick Release Bands yes - 3s: 18 mm and 3: 20mm, Industry standard
- Strap material: Silicone
- Physical size:
- Vivomove 3s: 39 x 39 x 10.9 mm Fits wrists with a circumference of 110-175 mm
- Vivomove 3: 44 x 44 x 11.3 mm Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- Display size 0.35" x 0.72" (8.9 mm x 18.3 mm)
- Display resolution 64 x 132 pixels
- Display type OLED
- Weight Case only: 24.5 g With silicone strap: 38.6 g
- Battery life Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days
- Watch mode: up to 1 additional week
- Water rating Swim, 5 ATM
- Memory/History 7 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking data
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Analog hands
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
- Ambient light sensor
- Pulse Ox
Daily Smart Features
- Smart notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only)
- Connected GPS. When paired with a compatible smartphone
- Connectivity Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Controls smartphone music
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- Smartphone compatibility iPhone®, Android™
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
- Fitness Age yes (in app)
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitor
- All-day Stress Tracking
Gym & Fitness Equipment
- Available gym activity profiles Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Yoga
- Automatic rep counting
- Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customizable data pages
- Customizable activity profiles
- Interval training
- Auto Lap®
- V02 max
- Custom alerts
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
- Respiration rate (during exercise) yoga only
- Respiration rate (all-day and in sleep)
- Available run profiles: Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace. When paired with a compatible smartphone
- Available cycling profiles: Biking
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Available swim profiles: Pool Swimming (Basic)
Kid Activity Tracking Features
- Smartphone compatibility iPhone®, Android™