Supacore's patented shorts and leggings provide body-mapped medical-grade compression;
- To regain your pre-baby body shape.
- Speed up recovery from abdominal separation and C-section or perineal trauma.
- Assist with Osteitis Pubis or hip-related conditions caused by pelvic instability.
- With a unique waistband that supports the deep core muscles to stimulate recovery from the rigours of pregnancy.
- Listed in Europe and Australia as a medical device.
- Endorsed, tested and approved by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
WHY CHOOSE CORETECH®POSTPARTUM LEGGINGS?
Patented Coretech® leggings may speed up post pregnancy recovery of the following;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM).
- C-section or perineal trauma.
- Increase stability and mobility.
- Regaining your pre-baby body shape
If you have abdominal separation osteitis pubis, groin, hip or hamstring injury, or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these Coretech® leggings. Supacore has been registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. Coretech® leggings have been approved and are endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
WHY ARE CORETECH® LEGGINGS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COMPRESSION LEGGINGS?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- Ribtech® body mapped ribbing over glutes, hamstring, hip, tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Seamless technology - a sustainable knitting process producing less waste and energy during the production process.
- Last longer. Seamless knit provides less seams resulting in less wear and tear and no fraying. Quality tested up to 100 washes.
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
- HIGH/FIRM MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION 25 MMHG
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
You should wear Supacore Coretech ® leggings during training and competition, and post-training for anywhere between 2 - 24 hours.
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery. Due to the medical grade compression level It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
WHO USES CORETECH?
Our biggest customers are new Mothers (post-partum) who want to recover quickly. They tend to use the product well past the birth giving them support and recovery on an ongoing basis. Female athletes with groin, osteitis pubis, lower back pain and pelvic instability are number 2 in our sales.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PRIVATE HEALTH FUND REBATE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FUND FOR ELIGIBILITY.
The Supacore Coretech range is listed by Therapeutic Good Administration. Many private health insurers in Australia will provide a rebate to customers as the technology is considered to be a compression medical device which is designed to aid with the recovery and health of injured athletes.
Check if your Health fund provides rebates for Medical compression garments. Your claim may be acceptable as an aid and appliance , Orthoses , splints and or medical compression device.
To ensure longevity of the product please follow the care instruction and handle with care.
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
WEARING YOUR SUPACORE GARMENTS
Please take extra care when wearing football boots or track shoes with studs. Remove shoes before taking off or putting on your Supacore compression garments.
Due to the high level of compression when putting on your Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, pulling the garment up the leg section by section to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the in leg seams by pulling from the waist.
Be mindful when wearing jewellery or watches that may snag or pull the fabric.
CHLORINE AND SALT WATER RECOVERY SESSIONS
We do not recommend that you wear your Supacore garments for recovery in chlorine pools as the chemicals will corrode the fabric and impact on the longevity of the product. Rinse immediately in clean water after use if your Supacore garments have been exposed to salt or chlorinated water.
For precise sizing, please refer to our Size Guide below. If you are in-between sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, we would advise the larger size where possible. As our compression is medical grade your regular sizing in clothing does not match with the Coretech compression sizing. Our Coretech garments are made especially for recovery and they need to be firm, compressive and secure. Your compression garment should be a neat, tight fit, but it should not inhibit circulation. If you’ve chosen the wrong size, please contact us to discuss an exchange.